21 November 2013

the one... with new in the shop


The shop has lots of new items now available, including a new blogger template called PHOTOGRAPHY.  It was designed with the photographer in mind so it is very clean and simple so the photos are the feature.

A new item launched this week is the Facebook Timeline Tabs.  Currently available in Strawberry with more colours coming soon.


A few more new items ready and waiting on the shop are 2 new Blog Style Kits and a new Emerald Green set of Social Media Icons - this one even bigger with 45 icons!




I hope you like.

Lisa xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...