10 November 2013

the one... with new bedroom prints



See this corner of the wall… a little boring.

It needs something to add some colour - white walls, white shutters.  Don't get me wrong, I am IN LOVE with the shutters but they don't add colour to the room like curtains.

SLOABH Pinterest, things for my wall

I've managed to collect quite a few options over on my Things for My Wall on interest so it's just a matter my selection.




I even thought a series of instagram photos from my Paris trip .

 

I have such an eclectic taste when it comes to artwork (and music for that matter) and I don't want it to clash with the existing artwork in the room and I don't want it to look just plain silly.

Lisa xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...