13 November 2013

the one... with a design offer



Have you been thinking about redesigning your blog or brand or maybe you've been thinking about a brand new design for your blog?

Before Lisa Davies Design goes live, I'm offering Blog Design for Blogger at 50% off.

Was $250  NOW $125

Here is what you will receive:
  • Choice of 1, 2 or 3 column blogger layout
  • Choice of 3 colours
  • 4 pages plus your home page
  • Header design
  • About photo and your welcome message
  • 5 social media icons and links
  • 4 sidebar gadgets
  • 4 sidebar labels
  • 1 Favicon
  • Installation
This offer is for limited time.









The first step is to drop me an email at lisa@lisadaviesdesign.com and we can get started on your new design.

Lisa xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...