12 July 2013

the one... with a winter warmer




I don't know about you but I don't deal with Winter very well.

I know this will sound strange coming from someone who lives in Queensland but I can tell you it does get cold and living near the water it gets pretty windy.


BUT what I do love about Winter is the chance to get out my boots and the flannelette sheets.  I love my trusty white set but I needed another set to alternate with.


I popped into Big W recently and picked up this set and for $34 (double) what a bargain!!


Nighty night.


Lisa xo

4 comments:

  1. Queenslanders are not built for winter either!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all. I remember my first Winter in the cottage I slept in my dressing gown and even put blankets under the bed to stop the cold. You do adjust tho. Lisa xo

      Delete
  2. Flannelette sheets are so much warmer arent they, cotton sheets feel like your getting a wet bed its so cold but flannelette are already warmed up for you! It is pretty chilli in Perth at the moment 2 degrees in the morning brrrrr not fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a must! eeek that's a cold start to the day. Lisa xo

      Delete

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...