6 June 2013

the one... with my bag

source

I have been keeping a little secret...  I'm off to Paris.

The plan behind the trip is to celebrate my 40th birthday.  OK, my birthday was back in December but I didn't want to visit Paris in Winter (this girl isn't a big fan of the cold, hence living in Queensland) so I promised myself that during my 40th year I would go!

It has been 13 years since I was last there and that was part of a tour so we only had 1 full day in the beautiful city.  That was enough for me to know that I would be back one day.

After spending some time in Paris I will be travelling down to Geneva Switzerland, Florence and Pisa before heading back to Paris for a few more days.  Then home.

I can not tell you how excited I am!

Lisa xo

6 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Enjoy your time in Paris, what a wonderful way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Im sure you will have an amazing time :) Live it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SENSATIONAL!!! Oh I wish i could come! You'll have a wonderful time.
    Lesley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lesley. Have you been there? Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...