7 May 2013

the one... with an update on the laundry


All of my attention hasn't just been on the kitchen lately, the laundry has also been getting some attention.

I've managed to get the cupboards attached to the wall and install the bench top with the help of mum and dad.  Honestly, there was no way I could pick this bench top up on my own.

The good news is it's finally a fully functioning room with the plumbing all connected.  My plumber very kindly cut the hole for the sink and sealed it into place for me, thanks Ros.  I've been very lucky with my plumber who has gone that extra mile for me.

There is still lots to do like install the cupboard doors and put up some shelves on the wall but it will happen.

Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...