5 April 2013

the one... with a new-look chair


Last month I showed you the chair I've had around the house for years.  It's one that's just been moved from room to room with no real purpose.  I even used it as a leg up to paint.

Well I have found it a new purpose when I started to plan the new kitchen.

This is the chair now.




The job all started with a good sand to remove some of the paint splatters and smooth some rough spots.  I then gave it two coats of undercoat followed by a light sand and a clean with a damp cloth between coats.  Then came the great new colour.

The colour is called Colwall by Taubmans.


Now it is waiting patiently for it's new life in the kitchen.


So what do you think of the colour?


Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...