10 April 2013

the one... where I select the tap


Now that's an exciting post title, right?!

But it is true.  I made a decision on the tap.

I had asked for your help on selecting a tap for the new kitchen.  I was amazed at just how much time I was spending on researching the different types out there.  I finally narrowed it down to these 5.  Any guesses as to which one I finally chose??

OK, I went with number 5 and I couldn't be happier.  It's a good size and height allowing space to place larger items underneath.  It's also new and shiny.

Did you guess right?

Lisa xo

2 comments:

  1. Wow-I just found your blog through Natalie on In the Night Sky. Our houses are so similar-although your house is a bit further along than ours! Can't wait to keep reading! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HELLO! thanks for stopping by :-) I'm heading over to your blog to check out your house. Lisa xo

      Delete

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...