13 February 2013

the one... with a new cushion



I'm still on track for my February challenge with this little project.


I have a lovely little box full of fabric that I've collected over time, usually it's a piece that has just caught my eye, it could be on sale, remnants to stash away for a project one day.

My bedroom is coming together nicely and I felt the bed needed a spot of colour so I opened the box and pulled out this bright chevron pattern to make a new cushion.

The cushion has an opening at the back.  It's a very simple sewing project.

Opening the fabric box always brings a smile to my face.




Update: I forgot to tell you where I got this gorgeous fabric from.  It's from the online fabric shop Fabric Traders - be sure to pop over and check out all the great fabric they have.

Lisa xo


4 comments:

  1. That's great fabric, such vibrant colours. Looks wonderful on yur bed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love it. The green in the pattern looks great with the newly painted drawers. Lisa xo

      Delete
  2. Look at you all creative, I love that fabric really vibrant and fun!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping over to visit mine as well. I'll be back over to visit soon - I want to hear all about the course. Lisa xo

      Delete

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...