20 February 2013

the one... with the kitchen tap


Who would have thought I could spend soooo much time looking at taps for the new kitchen.

I am loving the process of the kitchen renovation or I should say, the brand new kitchen, in its brand new room (just slightly excited).

I did think I had it all sorted with wanting the large tap with the pull out hose function (you know the type I mean) but I've been warned against them. Apparently the replacement parts can be expensive and the novelty will wear off.

OK, being a practical Capricorn girl I took that on board and headed back to researching what's out there and I have come up with 5 to choose from.

I guess now I'm looking at it from a different angle.  I want classic.  A simple style that works with the age of the cottage but still modern.  A style that will still look great in 5-10 years down the track (I have NO plans to move, not after all the work I've done and with the work still to be done).

I do have my top two: numbers 1 and 5.  I know I will still go with my practical side so it will come down to price.

I would love to hear what you think.  What style do you prefer?  What style do you have or maybe what's on your wish list?

Lisa xo

6 comments:

  1. We originally planned on a hose type too but also decided against it for the same reasons you did. The tap we did choose looks like No.1 in your picture, but has the mixer on the side like No. 4. Can't go wrong with a more classic design I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks. It's amazing how much time you can spend looking at a tap. I know once it's in it wont matter. I am liking the shape of 4. Lisa xo

      Delete
  2. I like 1 and 4. I loved picking a tap for my last kitchen reno. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like number 5 the best. But it's more on the modern side...

    Ours is very similar to number 1 so I love that one as well :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I picked up one yesterday and it looks like number 5! I think the tape part on the side works better. Lisa xo

      Delete

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...