28 February 2013

the one... with the challenge complete


For some reason (I honestly don't know why) I decided to set myself a challenge for February.  The challenge was to not spend any money on diy projects that cost more than $10.00.

Again, why did I do this to myself?

I can say with all honesty....  I FAILED!

OK, let me go back to the beginning of the month.  I was actually doing really well.  I hadn't bought anything and was able to tick a few diy projects off the list.

Drawers  |  Cushion  |  Chair




I already had the paint and fabric for these projects which was great

What undid me was a couple of things.  First, my sister went to Ikea (damn it!) and then Kristine over at The Painted Hive shared her post on the ceramic stool she picked up at The Reject Shop for $40.  No that isn't a typo so at that price I just couldn't resist - could you??

So I take full responsibility for my spending spree (honestly I don't regret my purchases).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...