27 February 2013

the one... with an update on the new kitchen


I'm happy to say that the plans for the new kitchen have been finalised!

Woohooo!




Oh and the new appliances have been ordered as well.

One item on the appliance wish list was a dishwasher.  I've never had my own dishwasher - I can't wait.

Now that the plans are done and the cabinets are being made right now, I've booked in the tradies.  The electrician has his floor plan to install the new power points and the TRAL ceiling track light my sister picked up for me from Ikea on her recent trip and the plumber before the cabinets go in.

The great thing is the tradies are mates (I found the electrician and the electrician recommended the plumber) so they have coordinated their work at my place together on the same day. Fantastic!

Yep I'm just a tad bit excited over here at the cottage.

Lisa xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...