11 January 2013

the one... with my favourites from 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got a little break so you are feeling fresh and ready for the new year.

I thought I would share with you a couple of posts from 2012 that were either popular (thank you) or particular favourites of mine.





I know I have been very quiet here on the blog.  It was a combination of the spam comments that just kept coming at me and I think I was tired.

2012 was a big year for me personally.  Some down times and the cottage renovations do take a lot out of you - you know what I mean.

I can assure you that the renovations and diy projects haven't stopped so I have many posts to write to bring you up to speed.

I will be back soon (I promise).

Lisa xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...