16 November 2012

the one... with revamping some lamps

While on the recent trip to the op shop I also picked up 2 lamp shades.

Now they are hideous!  The previous owner glued a hot pink feather bower around the base.  I ripped them off as soon as I got home.




The lamp base I've had tucked away in the garage for a while.  They will need a coat of paint and the lighting fitting glued back on but I think it will look brand new once it's painted all one colour.


Now for the lamp shade.


I picked up this fabric from Ikea with the thought of making blinds for my bedroom but then I changed my mind.




The fabric has been sitting in the fabric box waiting for some inspiration.  The colours are perfect for my bedroom.


Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...