It's a plan for the front yard.
Now that the builders are gone and the painter almost finished, I thought it was a good time to get started on the frontyard, before the weeds completely takeover.
I might need to explain my scribble at bit for you:
- I want agapanthus up the left side of the driveway.
- Remove the grass up the centre of the driveway and replace with pebbles.
- A lilly-pilly hedge across the front fence.
- I'm still deciding to remove the 1mt hight wire fence from the front. I don't like it but I do like the break it gives from the street.
- Install a new letterbox on the right of the path.
- Paint the entry path.
- Garden bed on the right of the entry path.
- A frangipani near the corner of my bedroom.
- Garden across the front of the house.
- New path across the front of the house, in front of the garden, from driveway to the entry path so people don't have to walk on the grass from their car.
- Stepping stones to the tap near the front stairs.
- Stepping stones to the side gate.