12 September 2012

the one... where I'm unsure

I've been in the midst of going back and forth on the final colour to paint the cottage.

I have always known I would the house grey with lots of white used on the windows, features and trims.  I had selected two greys from a large pile of charts to test around the house in different light/different times of day and I found I loved the lighter of the two.


Well, now I'm not sure.


I'm heading to Bunnings to pick up another sample pot, this time I'm looking for something in-between what I already had.

Here are the original greys

The patch you can see is the lighter sample pot

The painter, Nigel, kindly painted a big patch of the lighter grey on the front for me to get a better idea of what it will look like but I just don't know if it is the one or not! 

I'll let you know what I decide.


Lisa xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...