6 September 2012

the one... plug for the painter


I have nothing bad to say about the painter.


Honestly, from the initial phone call all the way through to now, he has been fantastic.


We liaised via email and phone for a little over a couple of months before he even started and he always stayed in touch and up to date on where he was at with other jobs.


My parents have even hired him to do some work at their place - another Queensland home.


So here is my plug for Nigel hard at work here.




If you are in the Brisbane area, I can't recommend Nigel highly enough.

Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...