19 July 2012

the one... with the new front stairs

I am so excited, the tradie has been booked to build the new front stairs.

As you can see from the photos below, the original stairs are the old school type with metal handrail and concrete steps which are all starting to crumble from old age.





The new stairs will be made from timber with a breadloaf handrail.

I can't wait til they are built and I'm really looking forward to painting them to match the new house colours (more on that big job soon).

I'll be back with the after photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...