18 July 2012

the one... with the good kind of stats

Yeah sure I hear you say but I promise they are good stats, well they are to me.

I started this blog in May and in such a short period of time I'm watching the pageviews increase each day with such excitement.

Another interesting thing is to see where people are who have been reading it. They are from all over the world, really!  

You have to see the world map...



Check this out:
The green is where people are (from blogger )
Look where they are from Russia, USA, Singapore, PNG, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Thailand, UK, Germany and of course Australia, wow!

I'm so very thankful and I'm so excited to see something I love grow.

If you haven't subscribed yet, now is a good time and it's free so why wouldn't you!  Subscribe via RSS  You can also find me on Facebook | Pinterest

Now you will never miss a post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...