28 May 2012

the one... where I take you back

Let me take you back in time just a little...


I moved back into the cottage in 2010 after renting it out for a few years.  I used a local Real Estate agent to manage it - bad idea as I returned to find the cottage in a neglected state (I won't name the agency because of the 'fabulous' job they did - insert sarcasm here!).


After a much needed clean I finally moved back in and it wasn't long before I was planning the renovation.


The first room to get a mini makeover was the bathroom.  Don't you just love the lovely bright yellow walls AND the matching ceiling.  I still ask myself 'what were you thinking when you chose that colour'.






Well, what a difference white paint can make.



It was a big job because I had to put 2 coats of undercoat on before I could put 2 coats of paint on - so that the yellow was no more.

It's great because now I don't have to shade my eyes from the bright walls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...